ZAR Interior Oil Base Stain wipes on as quickly as furniture polish to stain and seal in one easy application. Formulated with “controlled penetration” for uniform color without unsightly streaks or lap marks, it can be used on previously painted or varnished surfaces — without stripping — to achieve a gorgeous effect. ZAR Stain can be used for decorative faux finishing and color toning on non-porous, non-wood surfaces. Mix any two colors in a 50/50 blend to create a unique hue or tint ZAR Color Matcher to coordinate with your most treasured belongings.
- Oil base
- Deep rich color in fewer coats
- Application with a lint-free cloth, foam applicator, natural bristle brush
- Use for traditional staining, cerusing, graining, and glazing
- Superior adhesion and uniform color on wood and nonporous embossed door systems such as fiberglass and Masonite, and MDF, metal, rubber, and other non-wood building materials
- A thicker formula rich in pigment makes for easy vertical surfaces applications
- CSI MasterFormat 09 93 23 Interior Stains and Finishes