$12.56

Moldex Mold Killer is a multi-purpose cleaner, disinfectant, and deodorizer. It kills mold. Kills odor-causing bacteria. It inhibits the growth of mold and mildew. It is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is fungicidal, and inhibits the growth of mildew and their odors when used as directed. It delivers non-acid cleaning performance in an economical ready-to-use package. It is bleach-free and cleans the hardest, nonporous, washable household surfaces.

When used as directed, Moldex Mold Killer will clean and deodorize surfaces in restroom and toilet areas, behind and under sinks and counters, garbage cans and garbage storage areas, and other places where bacterial growth can cause malodors.

  • Kills mold
  • Inhibits the growth of mold & mildew
  • Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes
  • EPA registered
  • Kills odor-causing bacteria
  • Bleach-free
  • Hospital-grade
SKU: 5010

You may also like