CCA I Brown Oxide NovoColor II Low Voc Universal Colorant
Couldn't load pickup availability
NovoColor II colorants are the next generation of no-VOC universal pigment dispersions manufactured by CCA. NovoColor II universal colorants are specifically engineered for use in decorative waterborne and solvent-borne coating systems that will help formulators meet stringent VOC restrictions.
NovoColor II 8800 line of colorants are UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions. This standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time.
- No VOC per US EPA Method 24
- APE and formaldehyde free
- Nonresinous and ethylene and propylene glycol free
- Easy pour-over technology to standard universal colorants
- Superior rheology to standard universal colorants
- Outstanding stability with minimal settling. Requires only handshaking prior to use. No machine shake requirements
- Broad compatibility with both latex and alkyd products
- Matched to conventional colorant standards